The 2019 IWMF Educational Forum will take place in downtown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, from June 7-9, 2019. Our theme this year is Imagine a Cure: The WM Revolution, in keeping with the birthplace of the American Revolution. Once there, you will have the opportunity to learn from top researchers and clinicians (and fellow patients and caregivers) about the latest and greatest in terms of symptom management, treatment options, and survivorship.
If you need further convincing, here’s a list of “Top Ten” reasons to be there:
10. Engage with the world’s leading WM experts and superstars.
9. Connect with your old WM friends from across the globe.
8. Meet lots of new WM friends who understand your journey.
7. Attend the exciting Early Bird Session “Basic Training for WMers” which is open to ALL, not just newbies.
6. Come see why IWMF President Carl Harrington is right when he states: “You are not alone!”
5. Enjoy the very popular “Ask the Doctor” panel discussion and the new Great Debates session.
4. Mingle at the President’s Reception and enjoy the festive Welcome Dinner alongside IWMF Trustees and world-class physicians.
3. Explore a plethora of different and diverse Breakout Sessions addressing multiple issues and hot topics.
2. Are you a Support Group Leader? Be sure to attend the informative workshop on Thursday, June 6, led by Lisa Wise, IWMF Support Group Coordinator.
1. Do you really need a reason for a springtime escape to relax and enjoy the architecture, history, and excitement (not to mention the cheesesteak sandwiches!) of Philadelphia?
You can register now. You’ll find additional information at this link about the 2019 IWMF Educational Forum and a preliminary agenda for the event. NOTE: You’ll have to reserve your own hotel room at the Doubletree by Hilton City Center if you need one; full details are on the link provided.
The IWMF Board Members and Staff, as well as your IWMF “Waldenfriends” from around the world, are looking forward to seeing you in Philadelphia in June!