Saturday, October 21 at 12:30 p.m.
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital’s Johnson Auditorium
Guest speaker will be Dr. Sherine Elsawa
- 12:30 to 1:00 p.m. Announcements and Introduction of New Members
- 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. Dr. Sherine Elsawa Presentation with Q & A
- 2:30 to 3:00 p.m. Break with Snacks and Fellowship
- 3:00 to 3:45 p.m. Open for discussion regarding patient experiences
- 3:45 to 4:00 p.m. Wrap-up
For further information please contact: Don Brown or call 630-323-5894
Directions: Enter the main hospital entrance on the north side and ask for directions to the Johnson Auditorium or enter on the northwest side of the building, nearest the west parking lot, and proceed down the stairs. The Johnson Auditorium is located at the bottom of the stairs not too far from the elevators. There is parking on the west side of Luther Lane (stoplight on Dempster Street) just west of the hospital and west of the NW entrance and also additional parking north of the NW entrance which has a lower level entrance directly to the auditorium (the door is marked in yellow as G10 South).