On Thursday, March 19th from 1:30 – 2:30PM EST (USA) CancerCare, in collaboration with the IWMF, is hosting this informative educational program. Hear from WM experts Dr. Steven Treon from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Dr. Christian Buske from University of Ulm, Germany. Participants may call in to the workshop toll-free within the United States or stream the program online. CancerCare makes our webinars available for listening online from anywhere in the world.
Participation in this Connect Education Workshop is free, but you must pre-register. Register online here
or call the CancerCare HopeLine at 1-800-813-4673. After you have registered, you will receive additional information with connection instructions and other details. If you have a scheduling conflict and cannot participate in the teleconference, you will be able to access a recording of the program on the CancerCare website.
Topics of Interest:
- What’s New in the Treatment of WM
- Symptoms & Signs
- Front Line Treatment of WM
- Treatment for Relapsed/Refractory WM
- Standard of Care & New Treatment Approaches
- Clinical Trials Updates
- Managing Symptoms & Side Effects, including Controlling Complications
- Managing Peripheral Neuropathy
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team, including Treatment Follow-Up Care
- Quality of Life Concerns
- Mapping the Future of WM
- Questions for our Panel of Experts
For details and information about Continuing Education Credits, please see the Connect Education Workshop brochure.