A/Professor Con Tam, Haematologist from Peter MacCallum, Cancer Centre in Melbourne is the speaker at the Leukaemia Foundation telephone forum for people with Lymphoma on 5 April at 2:00pm to 3:30pm. AEDT
Con has great expertise relevant to Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia including:
- Joint author of Clinical Practice Guideline Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia http://www.wmozzies.com.au/index.php/about-us/our-history/australian-wm-management-guidelines/
- Principal Investigator iNNOVATE randomised, double blind Phase 3 study for Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia patients involving ibrutinib or placebo in combination with Rituximab (MabThera)
- Joint author of oral presentation on BTK Inhibitor BGB-3111 for Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia patients at the 2016 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Investigator WMozzies WhiMSICAL CART-WHEEL Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia database study http://www.wmozzies.com.au/index.php/about-us/our-history/australian-research-projects/
- IWMF Directory of WM Physicians – Australia http://www.iwmf.com/sites/default/files/docs/documents/IWMF_PHYSICIANS_DIRECTORY.pdf
It is a great way to hear from experts on topics relevant to people with Lymphoma, as well as share experiences; many people find it helpful to talk to others who understand the issues and challenges they face.
The call is free and if you would like to join in, just reply to Karen Matoga firstname.lastname@example.org for the dial in details.
Or you can contact your local Leukaemia Foundation Blood Cancer Support Coordinator at 1800 620 420.