The IWMF is a volunteer-based and -managed not-for-profit organization. Anyone can be a volunteer – there's no such thing as a "typical" volunteer. Our volunteers are as diverse as the volunteer opportunities available:
- You can volunteer for as few or as many hours as you'd like. We offer flexible schedules and convenient ways to volunteer, with different levels of commitment and responsibility.
- We can match volunteer assignments to your capabilities and interests. You can leverage your unique talents and strengths toward helping us fulfill our mission.
We need volunteers in the following areas:
- Fundraising/Donor Development/Grant Writing
- Member Services/Support
- Support Group Leader(s)/Assistants
- Information Technology
- Webmaster Functions/Website Content Management
- Social Media
- Educational Forum/Event(s) Coordination/Management
Whatever your experience, whatever your time constraints, we can find the right – and most rewarding – volunteer opportunity for you! Please tell us if you’d like to help us….just fill out the form below and we’ll contact you:
An asterisk (*) represents a required field