The answer is in all of us! Help fight back, get involved, and make a difference in the fight against WM.
- DONATE: You can help us, through your tax deductible donations
- Fund groundbreaking research leading to a cure
- Continue our commitment to be the place where WM patients worldwide can learn about the disease and the resources for help
- FUNDRAISE: Make your next run, walk, ride, or event into a charitable fundraiser. Follow the link to launch your campaign to benefit the IWMF via Razoo, or to check out campaigns in progress!
- JOIN: You can help us fulfill our mission by joining the IWMF. Numbers count in everything we do!
- PARTICIPATE in Clinical Trials: Participating in clinical trials is an invaluable way to get involved in the pursuit of a cure. No amount of funding or other resources can make up for lack of participants
- PARTICIPATE in WhiMSICAL Database: WhiMSICAL is the first patient- and medical researcher-led global patient database for Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia
- SHARE YOUR STORY: Share your WM experiences with others from around the world. Take a look at our inspirational and candid Stories of Hope to learn more.
- VOLUNTEER: Want to do a lot of good with a little of your time? Volunteer your time and unique skills to the IWMF!
- ADVOCATE: Encourage your elected officials to make WM and other blood cancers a national priority. Our advocacy program will help you make your voice heard.
- SHOP: Shop at the WM storefront and a percentage of your purchases help fund the Member Services and Research provided by the IWMF…and at no added cost to you!