With your support of Member Services, the IWMF will continue to support and enhance our member benefits, such as:
- Local Support Groups, where people with WM and their families and friends meet to share information and to experience group support and friendship. The IWMF has over 50 Support Groups worldwide including in most US states, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Germany, New Zealand, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
- The Educational Forum that annually brings together leading WM specialists and researchers to inform patients of the latest developments and answer their questions.
- The Torch, our quarterly newsletter, filled with the most recent information about WM.
- IWMF LIFELINE, a contact listing, arranged by topic, where IWMF volunteers experienced in a particular topic will talk with callers on a one-to-one basis about their own experience and respond to questions.
- Free publications directed to you, your doctor, and your caregivers. Our publication list is regularly updated and expanded. See the IWMF Publications for a complete list.
- IWMF Connect, an Internet e-mail list made available so that patients can communicate with each other and share their WM experiences.
- Video presentations about the various aspects and outcomes of standard and emerging treatments for WM patients. The speakers are renowned scientists and clinicians from academia and cancer research centers.
Since WM is a such a rare disease, we welcome your help in supporting our WM family!