IWMF Vision Statement
- A World without WM (Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia).
IWMF Mission Statement
- Support and educate everyone affected by Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia (WM) while advancing the search for a cure.
- Community - We believe in engaging the WM community by sharing information, providing support, and working together to eradicate the disease.
- Teamwork - We work as a team that includes all WM stakeholders.
- Integrity – We care about the WM community and commit to the highest financial and ethical standards, with transparency in all that we do.
- Focus - We are fiercely dedicated to providing support and education for those affected by WM and supporting research to improve and extend lives and find a cure for the disease.
- Collaboration - We leverage the collective passion and genius of other blood cancer organizations and the medical and research communities.
- Accountability - We are transparent and accountable at every level to the WM community and the general public.
Our Compelling Intentions:
- Assume leadership to significantly increase the number, scope and coordination of global WM research projects.
- Become the global thought leader and authoritative source of information and resources in WM.
- Ensure every doctor and nurse worldwide who works in blood cancer knows about the IWMF and the resources we offer.
- Ensure every person diagnosed worldwide with WM knows about the IWMF and the resources we offer.
- Expand worldwide awareness of WM and the IWMF.
- Significantly increase and diversify our sources of funding to support our mission.