2011 IWMF Member Services Matching Gift Program
Special Opportunity for 2011: IWMF Member Services Matching Gift Program
Some generous WMers have pledged to match up to $50,000 in Member Services gifts so that the IWMF can receive $2.00 for every $1.00 you give! Here's how the matching program works:
SUGGEST YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY GIVE IN YOUR NAME: If you can't make an extra gift now, suggest to your family and friends that they make a Tribute gift in your name this year. Send them to https://www.iwmf.com/donate/donate.aspx and ask them to select "in honor of" under Make a Gift. Whatever they give will be matched.
Help the IWMF Member Services Fund stay strong and expand services such as:
- Increasing awareness about Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia and the IWMF by reaching out to new patients with our information and bringing new members into the IWMF family;
- Translating our materials into Spanish and other key languages so that others can have access to our materials in their native language;
- More frequent updating and expansion of our publications;
- Improving and adding to our Support Groups;
- Completing our Patient Database.
This exciting matching program will extend your gift further to provide more services to you and to fellow WM patients. Please...make your commitment today! Don't delay - give today (click here) !